The intimate atmosphere and wonderful acoustics of Korundi’s concert hall are conveyed to each of its 340 seats. The adaptable Korundi Hall features, for example, concerts of classical and light music, acoustic gigs, musical theatre and stand-up comedy. Korundi Hall can also host conferences, seminars, customer functions as well as streamed and hybrid events.
- 340 seats
- 332-340 seats (8 seats reserved for 3 wheelchairs)
- 324 seats when open mixing table is used
- 17 rows, 20 seats / row
- Hall height 12 metres
- Stage: width 13,5 m; depth at most 6,4 m (by the stairs 5,07 m); height 0,725 m
- Screen: width 9 m, height 5,6 m
- Data- / video projector (5000 ANSI-lumens, 1900 x 1080 uncompressed resolution)
- Fixed hall technology: sound system, lighting, microphones
- High quality microphones for singing, speaking and for other presentation purposes
- Black stage mat
- Four black standing screens
- Grand piano is possible to rent for extra charge
Additional technology accoring to a separate offer - please contact email@example.com.
Eventworks is our partner for additional technology.
ticket sales for events
Korundi uses Ticketmaster’s ticketing system. The ticketing system allows you to offer your tickets not only at Korundi, but also in all of Ticketmaster’s ticketing channels and online shop. Korundi’s ticket sales are open according to Korundi’s opening hours and on concert and event nights.
- We will take care of setting up the event in the system.
- A service fee will be added to the ticket price automatically. The service fee varies from 1€ to 4€ depending on the price of the ticket (the service fee will not be paid to the organiser).
- If you wish, we will also work with you to market your event.
Contact us and ask for an offer:
firstname.lastname@example.org / +358 50 378 776
Streamed and hybrid events
Streamed and hybrid events are especially well-suited for Korundi Hall. Korundi’s Meeting Room and Art Library also have video conferencing equipment that allows for small-scale hybrid meetings.Read more